How I make for a perfect nutritional meal?
- Effective for high blood pressure, diabetes, insomnia, impotency, bleeding piles and tuberculosis
- Being gluten free is best for those suffering from celiac disease that cannot bear gluten.
- High on fibers and anti-oxidants is a good choice for severe constipation and intestinal ulcers.
- This whole grain aids in weight loss as the high fiber content results in feeling of fullness for a prolonged period of time and keeping the glucose levels normal.
- Helps in maintaining cardiovascular health
- Resolves acidity problems.